Wednesday 30 December 2020

Dont Mess With A Women


Official: Why not? 


Woman: I stole this vehicle. 


Official: Stole it? 


Lady: Yes, and I grabbed the owner, tied him up and stuffed him in the storage compartment, on the off chance that you need to investigate. 


The Officer takes a look at the lady, gradually steps back and gets back to for up. In practically no time, five squad cars thunder up to the site. A senior official gradually ventures out of his vehicle and approaches the lady, catching his firearm in two hands. 


Senior Officer : Ma'am, would you be able to venture out of your vehicle please? 


The lady ventures out of her vehicle. 


Lady: Is there an issue, sir? 


Official 2: One of my officials revealed to me that you have stole this vehicle and captured the proprietor. 


Lady: Kidnapped the proprietor? 


Official 2: Yes, would you be able to open the storage compartment of your vehicle, if you don't mind 


The lady opens the storage compartment, uncovering only a vacant trunk. 


Official 2: Is this your vehicle, ma'am? 


Lady: Yes, here are the enrollment papers. 


The official is staggered. 


Official 2: One of my officials asserts that you don't have a driver's permit. 


The lady dives into her tote, pulls out a permit and hands it to the official, who analyzes it. He looks bewildered. 


Official 2: Thank you ma'am. One of my officials revealed to me you didn't have a permit, that you took this vehicle, and that you abducted and tied up the proprietor. 


Lady: I bet the lying SOB said to you I was speeding, as well.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: