Tuesday 29 December 2020

Homeless Man Asks a Photographer to Take His Photo, Then

"15 years. I've been in Boston 8 months. Before that I was in Washington, Virginia, New York, Philadelphia, Louisiana, Florida… " 

"For what reason didn't you remain in Florida? It's so a lot hotter." 

"I needed to see my family. In any case, they would prefer not to see me. They don't get sadness. They treat me like dirt. Homeless treat me better than my family." 

"Furthermore, what happened 15 years back? How could you end up in the city?" 

"I attempted to burn myself twice. I had 30 medical procedures. I was dead multiple times however God brought me back. I don't have a clue why." 

"Furthermore, for what reason did you do it?" 

"I was depressed. Why you crying?" 

"Since you are an excellent individual and my family is truly wrecked, and I've been depressed. I think I can understand you." 

"Truly. I am a decent individual. Furthermore, when you take individuals' photos don't disrespect them." 

"No, man. I won't. I like individuals. That is the reason I take their photos." 

"Furthermore, when you make your portfolio don't criticize individuals. Allow the photos to represent themselves." 

"I will. Is it true that you are protected in the city?" 

"'Truly. I am And now I have $8 to get me some food." 

"That is all I have. Next time I see you, I will give you more." 

"No, man. It ain't about cash. Give me an embrace. Furthermore, next time you see me, give me an embrace once more. What's more, a debt of gratitude is in order for snapping my photo."

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: