Wednesday 13 January 2021

God is saying to you today

God is saying to you today: Rest in me. I am now grinding away in your life. I will pivot each awful circumstance in your life. I will favor you and your family and I will recuperate what should be mended. 


We need to discover God, and he can't be found in clamor and anxiety. God is the companion of quiet. Perceive how nature - trees, blossoms, grass-fills peacefully; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move peacefully... We need quietness to have the option to contact spirits. 


I trust God is overseeing undertakings and that He needn't bother with any counsel from me. With God in control, I accept all that will turn out to be a good thing eventually. So what is there to stress over. 


I put stock in God, however not as a certain something, not as an elderly person in the sky. I accept that what individuals call God is something within each one of us. I accept that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was correct. It's simply that the interpretations have turned out badly. 


Frustration is inescapable. Be that as it may, to get debilitate, there's a decision I make. God could never debilitate me. He would consistently direct me toward himself to confide in him. Along these lines, my debilitation is from Satan. As you experience the feelings that we have, antagonism isn't from God, sharpness, unforgiveness, these are assaults from Satan.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: