Thursday 14 January 2021

A Billionaire Met an Old Poor Man

MORAL: Don't guarantee anything in the event that you can't stay faithful to your commitment. It probably won't mean anything to you, But it could mean the world to another person.
Next.. (2)
Next.. (3)
Next.. (4)
Next.. (5)
Next.. (6)

One cold evening, An extremely rich person met an old helpless man outside. He asked him, "don't you feel cold being outside, and not wearing any coat?" The elderly person answered, "I don't have it however I became accustomed to that." The tycoon answered, "Sit tight for me. I will go into my home now and bring you one. " The helpless man got so cheerful and said he will hang tight for him. 


The tycoon went into his home and got occupied there and failed to remember the helpless man. Toward the beginning of the day he recollected that helpless elderly person and he went out to look for him yet he discovered him dead due to cold, however he left a NOTE. 


"At the point when I didn't have any comfortable garments, I had the ability to battle the cold since I was utilized to that. However, when you guaranteed me to help me, I got joined to your guarantee and that took my capacity of standing up to". 

MORAL: Don't guarantee anything in the event that you can't stay faithful to your commitment. It probably won't mean anything to you, But it could mean the world to another person.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: