Wednesday 30 December 2020

Story of a father into an old age home!

 

The priest answered truly, and proceeded, "He came here exactly 30 years back and took with him an extremely sick kid who every other person had dismissed for selection. This man gave that kid home and save his life. He disclosed to us this young man merits better, I'll devote my life to make him the richest youngster when he turns 25.

The priest continued, “I don’t know how long you have known him but i can tell you he is a good man and I am glad to inform you that you were the sick boy. The boy on hearing this, fell on his knees and begged the old man for forgiveness.

The elderly person took a look at him with a smile and stated, "Son I have forgiven you. You tossed me out of my own home due to your wife. Take the house, however realize that I have taken out you from my records as the sole beneficiary of my empire. I have willed every one of my properties to this old age house where I currently belong."

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: